A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, October 7, 2017

LDRS Creative ~ Daisy Daisy Stamp & Die Set

Hello Friends,

I have a super sweet card to share with all of you today. I have colored this Polkadoodles Daisy Daisy Stamp Set to coordinate with our adorable Polkadoodles Time for Tea paper stack. I just love the way this turned out.




I used 3 of our die sets to create this card. The "Basic Pierced Ovals" set was used to cut out the white focal piece which I stamped the stem onto. The "Dew Drop Border Die" graces the right side of the card as well as the "Gilded Oval Labels" for the "Quick Word Stickers" sentiment. Here is a close up of the Quick Word sentiments. Check out all of LDRS paper products that coordinate with these quick and easy labels.


Below I show a close up of my colored flower. I used the coordinating dies in the Daisy Daisy set to attach the finished flower. This really gives the flower a lot of dimension.


 
The Copic colors I used in my project today are listed below.
YG93, YG95, YG97 for the stem and leaves.
RV32, RV34, RV66 for the flower petals
YR12, YR15, RV14 for the flower center.

I hope I have inspired you today. Have a blessed day! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment