A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Magnolia-Licious, Introducing Foamiran Flowers

Hello Friends,

I am excited to share my very first Foamiran card for Magnolia-licious. This new product is so amazing to work with. 



The stamp I have chosen today comes from the BRAND NEW Country Girl Stamp & Die collection. The stamp name is "Tilda with a Flower In Her Pocket" , and I have colored her using Copic Markers.

The fence die I have used is from the Doohickey Business Collection 2017 and is called "Letter Fence"

The papers and floral dies are also carried by Magnolia-licious. The paper is from the Maja Designs Denim & Friends 6x6" paper stack.  


Lastly I have handmade the flowers using a new product called "Foamiran". It is a really light weight foam that you can use with dies or punches to create beautiful shaped flowers. I have used the Whimsy Peony Die Set. and also the Stamen which are also from the Magnolia-licious store. 


Want to give Foamiran a try.... Check out these affordable Starter Kits which include Foamiran, Stamen, AND the Whimsy Dies I have used here in my project!!! 

Have a crafty day! Melanie










2 comments:

  1. Melanie! I love this Tilda, she is so sweet! Your colouring is amazing. Love your beautiful foamiran flowers and the colours - wow!!
    Big Hugs, Candy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Candy. I love being on the team with all of you.

    ReplyDelete