A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

LDRS Creative Magnolia Splendor

Hi Friends,

Welcome back. I am super glad you choose to visit with me today. I am sharing a really sweet card today using some amazing products by LDRS Creative.

The paper and stamps are part of our TLC Inspired Crafting collection. I choose both the stamp set named "Magnolia Splendor" as well as the paper from the same collection called "Soft Blush"
Make sure to stop by the LDRScreative.com store to see all of the TLC Inspired Crafting coordinating collections.

Along with the above mentioned products from LDRScreative I also utilized the Dotty Doily Die Set by Polkadoodles. This breathtaking die set allowed me to create a beautiful doily that I was able to stamp and color on. I arranged all of the magnolia stamps from the Magnolia Splendor set and stamped them in the center of the doily. Then I colored them and added a little stickles to them to make them sparkle. Also from the Dotty Doily Die Set I also used the smaller dies to create these beautiful flowers. I have to say that was my favorite part. I inked their edges and added glitter to give them such texture. The sentiment I used was also part of the Magnolia Splendor set. It is a great set to have in your collection.



Above are some close ups of the hand shaped flowers using the small dies in the Dotty Doily Die Set. It is for sure a "Must Have" die set for sure!

Thank you for stopping by today and for viewing my work. If you have enjoyed yourself I would be honored if you would follow me by email. This way you never miss another post. Happy Stamping!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment