A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

LDRS Creative Splendid Azure Featuring Little Critter Stamp & Die Sets!

Hiya Friends,

Today I am excited to bring you one of my cards that was featured on the Home Shopping Network earlier this month. I am using numerous LDRScreative products and I absolutely love this TLC Splendid Azure 6x6" paper which is perfect for masculine cards. Just think Father's Day is right around the corner.


The fun shape of my card was created using the Allifair Build a Card Die Set. This die set allowed me to create the shape and coordinating layers along with the clouds and even the little dragonfly. I see myself using this die sets many times in the future. I have also used the FanTABulous Die Set which allowed me to shape the white piece that the adorable character is on. Even though this is a "Tab/Tag" die set, you can see that it can be used in many ways. I used the Outdoor Play Critter Stamp & Die set along with the Go Wild Critter Stamp & Die set to create the rest of the scene. These critters are contagious, you will want to play with them again and again!!

Make sure to take some time to click on over the the LDRS Creative Website to pick up your favorite items! Happy crafting! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment