A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Quick Creations Shabby Chic Card Using Cottage Cutz "Fancy Victorian" Die

Hi friends,

As many of you know I love pretty much anything with wings so this die truly spoke to me when I saw it because the wings are so delicately detailed. I have a fascination with dies anyways, but dies with wings??? WIN WIN!!!! 

For my first card this month for the Quick Creations Design Team, I have made this Shabby Chic card using the Cottage Cutz Die called "Victorian Butterfly". It is just such a beautiful die that I decided to layer a couple of them on top of each other to add more dimension. I then added lace and pearls to finish off the card without distracting from the butterflies beauty. 

Quick Creations caries many butterfly dies. To see them all simply click HERE!


The color scheme of these papers by Kaiser Craft were just perfect as well. The paper's name is "Fairy Dust"... Quite suiting don't you think?



Here is a close up showing the flowing movement the layers gives it.  I hope you have enjoyed my project today. I will be back on Sunday with a coordinating project featuring a Saturated Canary Stamp. Make sure to join my mailing list so your are notified when that card is shared.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment