A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, November 28, 2016

LDRS Creative CandiBean Handpicked for Hedgy

Happy Monday everyone. 

I just recently purchased two real Hedge Hogs so I just had to have my very first design team blog post for LDRS Creative to be using one of CandiBean's adorable hedge hog stamps. Here are my two REAL heggies. 




Now for my project inspired by my babies. This little fellow (Stamp) below is named "Handpicked for Hedgy" and has been colored with Copic Markers.



I have used numerous LDRS dies with this project including the brand new Peaceful Dove Edge die along with our Creative Basic Fancy Rectangles and Layers set. With the Peaceful Dove Edge Die I simply cut it numerous times with 3 different fall colored card stocks. Then fussy cut to create multi colored leaves. To finish out the card I used the "Wishing You" sentiment stamp set. 

Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Store!! Have a Happy Week Everyone!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment