A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Stampin' UP! Morrocan Nights Featurning the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set


Hi Everyone,

This week my series of cards will be focusing on Stampin' UP!'s Moroccan Designer's Series Paper. I will be sharing more cards next week with the coordinating Moroccan Stamp Set. To see the entire collection of product that coordinate with this designer series paper,  including card stock and washi tape, simply click HERE.

This designer series paper is so beautiful and has such a rich fell. I have created this fall themed card below using the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set. This stamp set is one I consider "Fool Proof" and is quite easy to use. The stamp set itself has a lot of adorable extra stamps that are perfect for creating even more detailed scenes. t


Check back with me on Wednesday for the next installment in this 3 part series featuring this beautiful paper. 

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment