A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Crafts & Me Facebook Challenge ~ Christmas Using a Hannah Lynn Image

Hello Friends,

Crafts & Me has a brand new Facebook challenge that I am promoting today. Our theme this fortnight is "Christmas" I know most of you are probably not finished making all your holiday cards so there is no reason not to participate in our awesome challenge *hint hint*

I am using this brand NEW digital stamp by artist Hannah Lynn. The stamp name is Genevieve, and isn't she BEAUTIFUL???? She was a pleasure to color.


I have used some retired Stampin' Up! cardstock along with a Spellbinders die to create the unique shape of this card. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have colored this lovely lady with Copic markers.

Thank you for stopping by today everyone. I am sorry to have such a short and sweet post today but I am due to have some minor surgery in the morning so must get to sleep. While reincorporating I will be watching the Facebook group closely.....how many of you will be participating????? :-)

Melanie


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! One of these days I will have to try coloring. I smiled as I read that you will be "reincorporating" from your surgery. lol. I know it is over now and I hope you are beginning to feel better. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha...what a typo! Wow! I was hurrying trying to get these last projects posted. Thank you for stopping by Diane!

      Delete
  2. This is stunningly beautiful! What a wonderful job you did! Hope that you are recovering quickly from the surgery!

    ReplyDelete