A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge with Optional "Wings" Theme. ~ Conentina ~ Art By MiRan

Welcome back friends,



Welcome back. I am bringing you a fun little challenge this week. It is Art By MiRan's Anything Goes Challenge over on our Facebook Group. If you haven't yet joined us make sure to click on over to participate. 

This weeks challenge is "Anything Goes" with an optional theme "Wings" I have colored up "Conentina" which is available in a rubber stamp on the Whimsy Website HERE. I had a lot of fun coloring her with my Copic markers. 

Here is a close up of my coloring. This stamp was a joy to work with.  


Want to play along with us in our ANYTHING GOES challenge over on our Facebook Group? Simply Click HERE for details.

To Purchase Whimsy Stamps Click HERE
To Purchase Digital Images Click HERE

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope to see your projects over in the Facebook group. :-)

1 comment: